Thursday, July 5, 2012

Life & The Complications That Follow It

Here is my current life & the complications that follow....oh, I already labeled the blog that, so now I'm just restating the obvious....OR....am I making a bigger point....

We already know about my ankle & all its issues...so just 13 months later I fall about 5" landing square down on that leg, hyper extending the knee, riping muscles & tendons, bruises up & down my leg, nothing broken but more pain in that ankle....Doctor puts me on pain meds....leg/ankle hurts less but can't concentrate or drive as my eyes feel like the way Cookie Monsters look....my stomach slows down as well from side effects of the meds....can't lose weight while ankle/leg hurts & also can't be running while on pain meds....need to be eating healthier to counter that....found out my body can't process Oxalate....Oxalate is found heavily in food rich in antioxidants like berries & fruit, all green vegetables, tea & even peanuts....can't eat regular tree nuts as I'm allergic to them, so switch to yogurt....I'm currently on antibiotics for Prostitius for the next 3-6 months & can't take them with milk products.....while on them, I'm also not allowed to be exposed to very much sunlight as it causes the skin to burn 50% faster....end result.....
get fat eating Twinkies while sitting on the couch numbingly engaged watching Spongebob!




2 comments:

  1. Did you heal? I was wondering if there was a Pisces involved? It sounds like a Pisces thing with the ankle trauma, medication, and Spongebob (under the sea)...

    ReplyDelete